Colour (find matching products): Black
Colour (find matching products): Red
Colour (find matching products): Green
Colour (find matching products): Gold
Colour (find matching products): Purple
Colour (find matching products): Lightblue
Colour (find matching products): Darkblue
Colour (find matching products): Orange
Single Speed Kits
The Reverse Components single-speed conversion kit allows you to convert your conventional hub with a Shimano-HG freewheel body to a single-speed drive.
Thanks to the seven different spacers, the cog can be optimally positioned on the freewheel body to guarantee a straight chain line.
The Reverse single speed cog comes with an extra wide flange of 7 mm, which improves the power transmission gently to the freewheel body. The common width of the flange is only 2.8 mm, which can cut into the softer aluminium freewheels easily, which can lead to permanent damage to freewheel body! The 7 mm width Reverse Cog reduces this possibility.
Other cog sizes (13-18 and 20 teeth) are available separately!
- For Shimano HG
- Flange: 7 mm
- Cog: 13T
- Tooth thickness: 1.8 mm
- Weight: 49 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- 7 spacers included
- Lock ring in matching color
- Compatible: 1 by 11-speed chains (1/8" or 3/32" chains)
- Material: Aluminium (Spacer) / Steel (Cog)
- Extra wide flange on the cog (7 mm) : Allows better power transmission to the freewheel body
- 7 spacers for setting the perfect chain line (2 x 10 mm, 1 x 5 mm, 4 x 3 mm)