Our Escape Pro is based upon our legendary Escape pedal with an optimised weight saving design. The pedal body got design update and we managed to save some grams here and there. This pedal can handle all riding styles and features a high grade CrMo axle.
The Escape Pro features a carefully CNC machined aluminium body, paired up with a strong cromoly axle creating a light but solid performer, capable of long days climbing and descending the mountain, or smashing laps in the bikepark!
It's your choice.
Unless otherwise specified by the crank manufacturer.
Make sure that the pedals are tightened to min. 37 to max. 42 Nm.
- Pedal size: 100 x 100 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Pedal thread: 9/16"
- Bearings: 1 x industrial bearing / 1 x IGUS DU bushing
- Pin Setup: 16 steel pins (self-threatening) / 8 aluminium pins
- Pin height: 5 mm above the pedal
- Weight: 364 g in pair (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Aluminium (pedal) CrMo (axle)
- IGUS DU bushings and sealed industrial bearings
- High strength CrMo axle
- Pedal washer: to protect the crankset thread